We're Hiring. Here's your chance to join us.
Tweak is revolutionizing the world of design and advertising. If you want to be part of this revolution and leave your mark on the creative industry, why not join us?
Opportunities don't come any bigger.
We currently have the following vacancies:
We need a street-smart qualified accountant who has worked outside of practice for a few years and understands the dynamics of a globally trading start-up business. Not just someone to file returns and mind the books, but an independent thinker who can contribute to our growth and success.
Web Merchandising Manager
We’re seeking a superstar who will be responsible for constantly improving customer experience and usability. Of course there’s the commercial bit too – managing our inventory of designs and products – and guiding our creative and production team to what our customers want more of. You’ll be guided by cutting edge analytics and business intelligence tools. SEO will be second nature to you as will tactical partnership opportunities.
But most of all, you’ll have done it before. You’ll be analytical and well able to communicate in person, in writing and online.
UI /Web Designer
We are looking for a UI Expert/Web Designer to join the Tweak team.
A strong design portfolio is essential along with a minimum of 5 years commercial experience.
You will have the following Skills :
- UI Design and User Experience
- Design for web, iPhone and iPad
- Page Optimization
- Design and HTML for email
Senior Java Developer
- Minimum of 4 years developing internet applications with Java
- Minimum of 4 years developing enterprise applications
- Understands J2EE and common design patterns
- Understands relational databases/SQL
- Knowledge of Spring, Tapestry, Struts or any other web framework
- Bachelor degree in computer science
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and exposure to AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience deploying and integrating multiple Java application servers
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Hibernate
- Experience with Eclipse or similar IDE
- Experience with JMS
- Experience with Flex
We are looking for Senior Graphic Designers to join our creative team. Working with a talented team of creatives in our Dublin or Kerry studios, the successful candidates will have a history of working to a very high standard of design craft. We need enthusiastic, hardworking professionals whose passion in life is creating original design work. We offer a compelling package and the ability to shine in a meritocracy.
Successful candidates should have a minimum of 7 years creative experience and be a power user of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line SENIOR DESIGNERS with CV and portfolio material.
If you would like to apply for a position with Tweak please send your CV to us at: email@example.com
All applications will be sent directly to our HR department and successful applicants will be contacted shortly.